Do you want to start a roasted coffee business? If so, this is the perfect coffee roaster to get started. The updated one pound/sample roaster combination can roast any quantity from 1/4 lb. grams to 1.4 lbs., allowing you to use it also as a sample roaster.
The NEW 2014 one-pound roaster has the versatility of being both a sample and a full batch roaster. You can now roast green samples as small as a 120 grams up to 640 grams, per batch, using a manual blower control, allowing you the flexibility of custom roasting a sample or pound at a time.
Not only is it easy to use and very transportable, we will provide you with wholesale green coffee beans to get you started. Concentrate on developing your business and taking care of your customers (what really makes a business successful) and we will take care of your coffee roaster and green coffee supply, with some of the best single origin coffee beans in the world.
Complimentary Coffee Samples: We will include, at no extra cost, three samples (seven pounds each, 21 pounds total) of very-high-quality Bolivia, Brazil, Colombian & Costa Rican specialty and premium green coffee beans to get you started on roasting, as soon as you open the box! These beans are 100% Arabica. You will receive samples of our Invalsa Extra (A), Invalsa Superior (AA) and vacuum-packed-at-origin Invalsa Cumbre (AAA) coffee beans. If you prefer (custom regulations, lower shipment costs, etc.), we can also ship the roaster without any coffee beans.
Special Deal: We will sell the one-pound roaster for the discounted price of $1,995 ($500 savings!), if you agree to buy from us, over the next 12 months, 792 lbs. of green (un-roasted) coffee at our regular, low, wholesale prices. You are required to purchase 66 lbs. of coffee with your roaster. We will ship additional 66 lbs. of coffee (any grade or variety that you select) at the beginning of the month. We only require that you give us a credit card so that we can charge the corresponding amount as we ship. Of course, you are welcome to buy more green coffee from us. But 66 lbs. of roasted coffee a month, though low volume, is enough to get you started with your roasted coffee business. Now that is a deal!
If you order online, type the code "SonoDeal" in the field asking if you have a coupon or discount code. If for whatever reason you do not want to continue receiving green coffee from us, the cost of early contract termination is $500.
- Option to roast 3 sample batches or 3×1-lb batches per hour
- Efficient 18 minute roasting and cooling cycle per batch
- Visible Roasting Process. Great appeal for retail, coffeehouse operations
- Three Pounds of Roasted Coffee per Hour Capacity
- Simple push-button controls – no prior roasting experience needed
- Customize roast profiles using optional ADR control
- Gas-fired. Proven home-heating, gas-furnace Technology
- Newly designed stainless steel temperature sensor improves durability and lifespan
- Safe to operate. Approved for Commercial Installations
- Simple venting options available
- New blower access plate for easy cleaning
- New gas mount plate allows easy conversion from Propane to Natural Gas
- Inventory Control: No waste – roast only as much as you need
- Electrical requirements: 120volts. 60hz,1.5 amp.,350 watts
- BTUs: LPG-31,000hr/NG-27,000hr
- Daily Roast Capacity: 40 to 50 lbs. in a typical 10 hour day (more than any medium-sized store/coffee shop needs!)
- Batch Time: 16 to 19 Minutes Including cool down. Operator hands-on time: 1-2 minutes/batch
- Easy to Use. Operated by entry-level personnel with minimal training. Does not require dedicated attendant
- Roast coffee while performing other tasks (selling coffee, preparing drinks, etc.)
- Quickly Pays For Itself
- UL/CSA Listed
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
In our opinion, and based on our own experience, the American-made Sonofresco is the best, easiest-to-use small-batch, commercial coffee roaster available in the market today. You can roast from Cinnamon (light brown) to Very Dark (French Roast), even you preferred espresso blend. This is a continuous-use, commercial-grade machine. But, if you want you can also use it at home; it is that small. The foot print is under two square feet.
It is intended for the small to medium size coffee house or the boutique custom roaster. It uses home-heating, gas furnace technology and hence it is quite safe and dependable. It also has a microprocessor to control the roaster profile and to allow manual, digital adjustments for roasting levels. It requires minimal training and can be used by any employee, right out of the box!
It only weighs 55 lbs. and can be easily transported to coffee carts, trade shows, demonstration events, farmer markets, mobile units or any other event that would appreciate fresh-roasted coffee. Because it uses the fluid-bed roasting principle, the roasting chamber is made out of glass and allows visual inspection of the roasting beans. It generates sufficient roasting aroma and "show" to attract customers and amazed coffee drinkers. It is designed to be used up-front, on a counter top, in plain view of customers and by passers by. In fact, the sight and aroma of the roaster working adds to customer traffic and becomes a memorable experience.
This a brand new, electrical and propane (or natural gas) UL-listed, heavy-duty, commercial coffee roaster. It is fully-warranted by the manufacturer (1-year). It includes the User's Manual (with color pictures), and detailed roasting instructions. The unit measures 27" tall, 20" deep, and 11" wide. Shipping weight is about 77 pounds.
Because of its relative small roasting capacity (compared to other commercial roasters) it does not require an afterburner, but it produces smoke (especially on dark roasts) and requires ventilation if used indoors. We sell an optional, very attractive, color coordinated venting hood, but any kitchen hood with a good vent will also do. It is very important to empty and clean the chaff collector after every roast. Regular maintenance includes washing (with dish washer soap) and scrubbing the roasting chamber, chaff collector, screen and heat sensor every 100 roasts or so.
We are the East Coast distributor, located 40 miles north of Boston and we have working units that you are welcome to observe and "kick the tires", so to speak. We service and support what we sell, and we stock all necessary parts for immediate shipment.