Dezcal Activated Scale Remover is specifically formulated to effectively descale hot water tanks and components of coffee and espresso machinery. By removing mineral deposits which clog and impair brewing equipment, Dezcal allows machines to perform at optimal levels. Non-toxic and bio-degradable, Dezcal is suitable for use by both professional technicians and home users alike. When used on commercial and "closed system" brewers (with a holding tank), special attention should be paid to rinsing.
Regular descaling is recommended even when using filtered or bottled water. When performed as necessary, descaling should avoid any major buildup problems and related professional servicing expenses. This non-toxic Dezcal Descaling Agent is simple to use and very effective.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and safe descaler.
- For fast and effective descaling of boilers and heating elements.
- Can also be used to maintain faucets, sprayheads & milk systems.
Directions for Use:
- Professional Use: Add 1 oz packet (28 g) of powder for each 16 oz (500 ml) of hot water. Stir to dissolve. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes. Rinse all parts thoroughly.
- Home Use: Use 1 oz packet (28g) of powder for each 32 oz (1 L) of water. Turn machine on and begin the brew cycle. Rinse all parts and repeat with clean water twice.
Note: These packets are exactly the same as those that come in the Saeco (3-packet) retail box, just cheaper and you get one extra!